Wednesday, May 17, 2017

So I dont have a lot of time but a few hightlights of this week:

We had 8 investigators in church this sunday!!!!! Alright, 3 of them are the really good ones from Colombia who just can't get married and 4 of them were their other friends from Colombia but it was awesome. They are all progressing a ton and we are hoping to have their baptisms in these next few months!

This Saturday they called us to tell us about changes and (good news) I'm staying! Hermana Cook is leaving to Chimbarongo and my new compaƱera is going to be... Hermana Reynoso!!! She was my companion last change so thats going to be a BLAST being with her again. We are both pretty excited. 

Other than that the mission is going great! Oh yeah, i think there was a pretty big earthquake the other day but thats pretty normal here and I didnt even really feel  it that much, so chill. Love you all have a good week!

Hermana Wittwer

No comments:

Post a Comment