Thursday, July 14, 2016

This week was a little crazy. Due to a bunch of weird activities I had only one day to work in my sector so I will write more about investigators and my sector next week. Anyways crazy things that happened this week:

Because my compañera Hermana De Los Santos (yes de los últimos días) is leaving this coming change she got to go to Santiago for a day to go to the temple with the other missionaries who are leaving so I was with Hermana Reynoso in Rancagua Monday night and all day Tuesday. Hermana Reynoso is from Argentina and she only has 3 months in the mission so we are both new which made working with her all day Tuesday a blast!
In the night our real compañeras called us and asked us if we could meet them in the house in Cachupual. Hermana Reynoso turned to me and asked "do you know how to get there?" I replied that I had no idea. "Me either," she said to me, and then proceeded to say to the other sisters on the phone "yeah sure we will meet you there!" Haha it took a while but eventually we got there safely. 

Wednesday I finally got to meet my new mission president! When I got here in the mission President Warne was our mission president but he finished his 3 years and left this past week so we now have a new mission president named President Harris (from Idaho). In the morning we had our normal Zone Meeting and then in the afternoon Presidente Harris met with all of us for about 5 minutes each to get to know us a little bit. We were going to have a presentation from President and Hermana Harris in the night but then the lights in the chapel weren't working so he kind of just talked to us for a  while haha. 

Friday the missionaries in my branch planned a Noche de Talentos (or a talent show) and got everyone in our branch to participate. We spent all day Friday in the church preparing and getting everything ready. We told everyone we would be starting at 6 so we ended up starting about 7:00. In the end we had about 10 acts and it was HILARIOUS! 

CHANGES: This week we have changes and good news: Im staying here in Centinela!! I was about 97.86 % sure that I was going to be leaving but looks like no. This will be my 4th change here so that means that I´m going to be here in my first sector for at least 6 months. Unfortunately (and unexpectedly) my compañera Hermana De Los Santos will be heading to Buin... We are both pretty sad about it because we have become really close this change but thats just the mission life I guess. 

Anyways love you all love the work! 

Hermana Wittwer 

No comments:

Post a Comment