Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hey folks sorry this is going to be a short email this week, I´m just going to share about one experience. 

So this Monday we went to a lesson but it fell through so instead we searched a family that had received missionaries a few years ago called the family Cancino. Ma Ines is actually the daughter of Carmen (the miracle investigator from last week) which is super awesome. We got to their house and they welcomed us in and we started talking and they are AMAZING. They already know absolutely everything. We had a family home evening with them and every one in the family participated and it went great! 

There have been a lot of futbol games and every time Chile plays we have to be in the house early because things can get pretty crazy so thats kind of a bummer, but what can ya do. 

This week I want to mention something that I´ve learned on the mission and its gratitude. I don´t think that I´ve ever had less in my life, but I don´t think that I´ve ever felt more grateful in my life either. Guys we seriously are ridiculously blessed to have the knowledge that we do. The gospel is AMAZING!!! 

Anyways love you all lots! 

Hermana Wittwer 

No comments:

Post a Comment