Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hey hey every one!

So this week I didn´t get to work in my sector as much as I would have liked to because we had to do a lot of things because my compañera is ending her mission tomorrow. BUT we do have two new investigators with baptismal dates in July and I´m super excited for them! We have only taught them one lesson but they are super great and super receptive. They just need to get married and all will be well. 

On Saturday the missionaries in my Rama did an activity about family history. I will be the first one to admit that I´ve alway hated family history and usually I avoid those types of activities BUT something changed. I´ve suddenly started to love it. Planning this activity really helped my testimony grow and I am definitely going to be working more with family history after the mission (if my Grandma Diane hasn´t already found every person that has ever existed after Adam haha). For the activity Herman Aycho and I made a super cool family tree and put old pictures on it and everyone brought old things and pictures and food. Not a lot of people came to the activity because it was raining and when it rains nobody does  anything but its alright. 

On Sunday it was the last day here for Hermana Aycho and Elder Madsen (a elder in my Rama) so we visited all the members to say goodbye. However it also happened to be Elder Madsen´s birthday. So every family gave us cake. Like every single one. I seriously thought I was going to die I´ve never eaten so much cake in my life! It was kind of hilarious. 

We have changes tomorrow and since Hermana Aycho is leaving for Peru I´m going to be recieving a new compañera named Hermana De Los Santos. I havent met her yet so I´ll let you all know more about her next week. Anyways love you all!

Hermana Wittwer 

No comments:

Post a Comment